body kits help (new twist)

Ditto (in 6 months)!!!

Also any advise on the adhesive to attach a body kit? I still need to strip
and recondition the kit b4 it goes on but since this thread started I
thought I'd ask.

Also... once again I'll ask, does anyone have any advise on how to strip
paint off the plastic bits... I got a rough quote for $1000 to strip mine,
just remove the old paint... no filling, no primer and that seem really
high to me. That was over the phone but I am going to swing by the shop
today so they can look at some of the pieces and give me a more realistic
price... I bought the BBS kit for a great price used (funny story), painted
black, but in very good condition. No cracks anywhere, complete, minor
scrubbing on the bottom edges, one broken tab but it is hidden under
another section.

-Raffi