[iso] good mk2 gas tank

Foxx,

check your local radiator shop, they usually pressure test, clean, seal the
gas tanks, mine does for 55$ (large tank) and it take about 5-7 days.

cabriolet 85-89 also have the same tank as the 8v (large tank) btw

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco