[iso] good mk2 gas tank

  in my efforts to get my '86 back on the road, i find myself in need of a good mk2 gastank. i have a couple laying around but i'm unsure of their condition and though it only appears to be surface rust, i really don't want to replace the tank twice. the car is an 8v and though it uses the same tank as the 16v, it's not covered under the recall. i thought i saw a post on here long ago about refurbed tanks or someone selling them. i foound a site that sold them new for around $150, however they spelled scirocco as "scirroco" (they also spelled that other honda company "accura"). any info would be appreciated. thanx.

--
 /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com