From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 9:23 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: 2.0l 16V Swap Page?

Thanks for reminding me about the exhaust - the one thing you'll need
that I
haven't mentioned is the Scirocco 16v exhaust manifold (which I happen
have for sale) and a suitable downpipe (TT at a minimum), unless you're
planning on going to a header like I did.  You still haven't clued us in
on
what kind of scirocco you're dropping this beast into...   :)

Once you have that and all the other goodies from the Passat engine bay,
it's a direct drop in. Get new A1 motor mounts while you're at it.

Getting the fuel over to the passenger side requires the fuel line that
goes
all the way back to the pump, but I have NO idea if the passat fuel
line's
length poses any difficulties....

To be cont'd, I'm sure.  JT