Clicking in reverse, bumper Q's

Message: 20
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 23:28:20 -0500 (CDT)
From: Chris M Cougill <cscmc1@eiu.edu>
Subject: Clicking in reverse, bumper Q's
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Hello again, folks;

	Newbie here with yet more questions.  First, I
noticed a clicking
sound in reverse (does not seem to appear in any
forward gear, even
while
turning).  CV joint or something else, perhaps?  I
will try doing tight
circles in a parking lot and see if I can replicate
the sound in a
forward
gear, too.
	Second, my bumpers covers (front and rear) are loose;
how in
tarnation do these things attach???  The rear bumper
has been hit and
pushed in on the pass. side; any advice on pulling
this out?  It looks
be tweaked at the mouting bracket pretty good.

	Thanks again folks!

	Chris
	cscmc1@eiu.ed

Typically clicking in reverse only is a sign of a
chipped reverse gear and diff. rivets going bad 9 out
of 10 turnout that way.

=====
Steven Toughill

Volkstech Inc.