Clicking in reverse, bumper Q's

Hello again, folks;

	Newbie here with yet more questions.  First, I noticed a clicking
sound in reverse (does not seem to appear in any forward gear, even while
turning).  CV joint or something else, perhaps?  I will try doing tight
circles in a parking lot and see if I can replicate the sound in a forward
gear, too.
	Second, my bumpers covers (front and rear) are loose; how in
tarnation do these things attach???  The rear bumper has been hit and
pushed in on the pass. side; any advice on pulling this out?  It looks to
be tweaked at the mouting bracket pretty good.

	Thanks again folks!

	Chris
	cscmc1@eiu.edu