Clicking in reverse, bumper Q's

welcome aboard,

1. the bumpers are mounted unto the frame by 2 bolts on each side (front
ones are accessible thru the front grill) Bolt is 19mm, in the rear pull out
the plastic over and you will see then in the truck sides, the plastic
bumper is held in place by plastic wedges (yep that is right) to the inner
metal frame, unfortunately often enough after 15 years, they wiggle
themselves loose and drop out unto the road to never be seen again, or they
get broken by people that bump/rub your bumper on the road/parking. The
first thing I usually do at a scrap yard is pop the bumpers off (especially
if the skin is in bad shape, and get the wedges (spares are always good), as
far as pulling it out, I would check the rear bolts, they are design to slip
into the slot when pushed in (sort of a absorbs ion device, maybe all you
need is to loosen the bolts and reset the position of the bumper. maybe you
need to change the support arm because it is bent... you need to take a look
at your bumper.... time to take it off the car.. its easy.. about 3 mins to
get them off.

2. sound like maybe your ball joints are going, it is a  clickyteclik sound
of more a toctoctoc sound ?

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco