I need a passenger window ASAP in Seattle

Also dotn forget to take the door panel off and vacuum the bottom inside of
teh door. Oh yeah, you will still find peices 10 years later.

I looked and i dont have the glass for ya. try absolute German. 206.938.3868
and tell em I sent ya and they have to get you a good deal ;)

Chris DeLong
Fine Tuning
206.367.5503
www.finetuningperformance.com