Waterfest Judging Strikes Out Again!

--- Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Jan Folkson <jfolkson@optonline.net> wrote:
>
> > Here's the link btw.
> >
> > http://www.waterfest.net/Pages/scresults/sc.html
>
> Wow, according to this, Ben Harder missed a tie for 3rd
> place by one point.

Bummer, but this is *exactly* what happened to me last
year as well.  :/

Somthing is odd about the judging though, since Rich
didn't take home a trophy... hmmm... his car is
waaaaay cleaner than my mk1.

I'm just glad that I don't go to waterfest for the actual
show trophies, or I would surely be upset if I were some
of the other guys... like Rich and Josh too.

Luckily the great friends we all have at the show make
it all worth it!  ;)

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v