need some help pls w/a ign switch

Not too hard:
- disconnect battery ground (play it safe)

- remove steering wheel (pry out centre cap, remove 24 mm nut)

- remove turn signal/flasher switches

- there are 3 slotted screws that turn out, then disconnect the wiring
harnesses

- one on the right and two on the left (IIRC) assuming no mfa.  Toughest
is the one on the left stalk at the rear, it's a bit tight to get at.

-remove lower steering column cover (two small phillips screws from the
bottom

- remove harness from ignition switch

- remove 6mm bucket bolt that clamps the alumninium lock housing around
the steering column

- with the key in the ignition and the steering column lock free (turn the
key to on, then back to off) gently drive the alumnium lock housing off
the steering column.

- remove the igintion switch from the housing (small phillips screw)

Installation is reverse of removal.

Drew