Representin the .org crew

Fellow listers Ray Miller, Dan Williams and Josh Hignight all came and
helped represent the .org crew in Chattanooga Tenn at Bug-A-Palooza 5.
BP is a air and water cooled show however this year they expanded the
classes to include water cooled cars in a big way.  The club that puts
it on is the Senic City Volk Folks and you couldn't ask for a better
group of people to put on a show.

Some pictures of the show can be found at the following link.

http://www.techography.com/scirocco/viewtopic.php?t=324

Awards went to:

Ray Miller: 1st place for his mars red 81' S
Dan Williams: 2nd place for his black 86 8v

I took third for my black 88 16v but Josh stomped all over my ass with
his 2L 87 16v on the trip up and back.  That car is a blast to drive,
thanks for letting my pound on it Josh.

I just wanted to share the pics so that all could see that the SE rocco
are representin as we should and that I hope that we can get some more
rocco's to this show next year as the hosting club wants to see more of
these rare cars.

There are also a few shots there of the gas tank swap we did on Josh's
car at my house on monday.

William Snyder
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)