scirocco headlights are bright enough

I agree, I upgraded, albiet overkill, to 8 guage
wires, and silly amounts of relays. I'm running
standard 60/55 H4's, and PIAA All Weather 80w H3's
with this setup. There was major improvement over both
OEM US spec, and non-relayed Euro's.
I'm getting ready to install my just recieved set of
hard to find Bosch Crystal Jupiter H4's that blast
away at 4180K, right at the top of the bright white
color spectrum, but not into the blue.