Dynomax muffler choices

Thanks to all (especially Cathy for her excellent field work) for their
input on mufflers.  In the end price and availability rule the day.  I
picked up a Magnaflow aluminized 5X9 2.5 in dual 2.5 out at a local shop
this morning.  I'm impressed with the outward appearance of this welded
muffler - if the insides are half as good as the outside work I see it
lasting a long time, even if it isn't stainless.  The dual out won't
likely flow any better than the single, but I allowed myself to give in to
vanity - I just like the look of the dual outlet... :)

Being a diesel the inside of the exhaust is not as prone to corrosion as
on a gasser (soot makes a wonderful rust inhibitor) and shy of the steel
wool packing blowing out, I don't know what could go wrong with this unit
- there are no baffles to break, as it's straight through.  I'm anxious to
get it all together so I can hear how it sounds.

Drew