Dynomax muffler choices

My mechanic friend, loves the Dynomax Turbos. THey have a great sound and
last a long time. We have exhaust just sitting outside because one of the
guys is restoring the truck it came off of and the muffs are still solid
even as rusty as they are. I am planning on putting one on my Cutlass as
this one is on its way out.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)