rims for racing autocross?

--- ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> well diamond suck I have requested 3 times a catalogue and I yet toi get
> one, and they are lousy at replying at emails anyways.... they need a web
> master if they intend on selling on the web...

I've had no problems with Diamond, and got their catalog OK.  Give them a call, you'll probably
talk to one of the owners.  He (Dave?) was very helpful.  Give him my name and he'll tell you what
I bought.  Get FWD centers AND their spacers - JFDI.  Go as wide as you can.  And remember,
Diamond 13" WON'T fit over 10.1" brakes...ask me how I know...

Ron