rims for racing autocross?

I see what you mean about them needing a web master, thats hardly a page,
let alone a site!!
Always worries me that a company has organised a domain name but doesn't
bother putting up a usable site.

Maybe there is a vacancy over in the States for me, as a web site designer.
I'm crap at it ( http://www.geocities.com/little_log ) but I can do better
than Diamond!

Adam,
'92 Scala 1.8i
'88 325i

                      "ATS - Patrick
                      Bureau"                   To:       "Nathan Dana" <nathan@cathodemedia.com>
                      .net>                     Subject:  RE: rims for racing autocross?
                      Sent by:
                      scirocco-l-admin@s
                      cirocco.org

                      29/04/2003 13:48

well diamond suck I have requested 3 times a catalogue and I yet toi get
one, and they are lousy at replying at emails anyways.... they need a web
master if they intend on selling on the web...