rims for racing autocross?

Too bad to hear that about Diamond. Hard to beat their
price point though.

But whatever you do, make sure that they come in a
"FWD Center", or they won't clear the brake
caliper...you'd have to run some mega-funky spacers to
get most of the circle-track wheels on.

If they're only 185-width tires, you could just get
some junkyard stock VW wheels. If you're going to
actually spend money on new 13" wheels (even cheap
ones), don't waste your money on narrow wheels. Get at
least 13x8 or 13x9 so you can run 225 or 235
tires...but your 185's probably won't fit them...

(this is all assuming you're not running Stock class,
which restricts wheel size)

Neal

--- ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net>