argh. need clear euro turn signal...,

so my roommate decides it will be a good idea to pick up my keys and hit the
"remote start" button--while my car is in gear, no brake on, in the
driveway. needless to say it ended up hitting the side of the house. i've
been meaning to find a way to disable that since i realized this could
happen after i installed my alarm a few weeks ago. anyway, the paint is
scraped off my front bumper, drivers fender, and i have a broken turn
signal. this is, of course, 3 weeks after my car got a complete paint job.
luckily, that looks to be the extent of the damage.  now i'm in need of a
driver's side euro clear turn signal asap. if anyone can source some new
ones, i'll consider that also. this sucks. i swear to god, this stuff only
happens to me....

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA-->Soon to be New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...