16v ft. brakes & wtb a l/p bracket

isn't that also if rear drums are upgraded? i think the master cylinder
should be able to handle the fronts alone, but as usual, i may be wrong...

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA-->Soon to be New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...