argh. need clear euro turn signal...,

~ hands you a baseball bat ~

smack that tart!

=>-----Original Message-----
=>From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
=>[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Michael Abatzis
=>Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 6:45 AM
=>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
=>Subject: argh. need clear euro turn signal...,
=>
=>so my roommate decides it will be a good idea to pick up my keys
=>and hit the
=>"remote start" button--while my car is in gear, no brake on, in the
=>driveway. needless to say it ended up hitting the side of the house. i've
=>been meaning to find a way to disable that since i realized this could
=>happen after i installed my alarm a few weeks ago. anyway, the paint is
=>scraped off my front bumper, drivers fender, and i have a broken turn
=>signal. this is, of course, 3 weeks after my car got a complete
=>paint job.
=>luckily, that looks to be the extent of the damage.  now i'm in need of a
=>driver's side euro clear turn signal asap. if anyone can source some new
=>ones, i'll consider that also. this sucks. i swear to god, this
=>stuff only
=>happens to me....
=>
=>
=>
=>-Michael Abatzis
=>Hotlanta! GA-->Soon to be New Orleans!
=>1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
=>www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
=>1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...
=>
=>
=>
=>
=>Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8.
=>http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail
=>
=>
=>Scirocco-l mailing list