values of ron and octane

--=.jl)+za5l(+UBmX

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:43:10 -0400,
"Josh20V" <mkii@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> Somebody care to explain the direct relation between ron and octane
> levels? What ron does 87/93/etc octane in the US have?

I think RON is what you measure octane in.

In the UK normal pump fuel is 95 RON. My EW rocco will run on 92 RON
according to the label, and has done nearly 100K, I'm thinking it would
probably take a few more degrees ignition advance. Will this be OK? Any
ballpark figures?

--Andrew

--
http://cemetery.homeunix.org