starting to hear odd noise

--=====================_-1866679203==_.ALT

Alternator bearings... loose AC bracket... I dunno.

Watch for vibrations. Rev the engine and feel around for something shaking.

-Raffi

At 05:01 PM 4/25/2003 -0400, Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
>I've been noticing this noise from the car, its hard to tell if it is rpm
>dependent I think it is.  Sound appears to be coming from the right side
>of the engine.  If you take some change in your hand and shake it around
>that is what the noise sounds like.  I can hear it with the car
>stationary.  Any Ideas.
>
>Brian 86 16v
>98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--=====================_-1866679203==_.ALT

Alternator bearings... loose AC bracket... I dunno.<br><br>
Watch for vibrations. Rev the engine and feel around for something
shaking.<br><br>
-Raffi<br><br>
At 05:01 PM 4/25/2003 -0400, Captnbr@aol.com wrote:<br>
this noise from the car, its hard to tell if it is rpm dependent I think
it is.&nbsp; Sound appears to be coming from the right side of the
engine.&nbsp; If you take some change in your hand and shake it around
that is what the noise sounds like.&nbsp; I can hear it with the car
stationary.&nbsp; Any Ideas.<br><br>
Brian 86 16v<br>