starting to hear odd noise

oooh vibrations.. once again. to long w/out the wife..

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Euroroc II wrote:

> Alternator bearings... loose AC bracket... I dunno.
>
> Watch for vibrations. Rev the engine and feel around for something shaking.
>
> -Raffi
>

> At 05:01 PM 4/25/2003 -0400, Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
> >I've been noticing this noise from the car, its hard to tell if it is rpm
> >dependent I think it is.  Sound appears to be coming from the right side
> >of the engine.  If you take some change in your hand and shake it around
> >that is what the noise sounds like.  I can hear it with the car
> >stationary.  Any Ideas.
> >
> >Brian 86 16v
> >98 Jetta GLX Vr6

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.