starting to hear odd noise

--part1_31.379becac.2bdafc23_boundary

I've been noticing this noise from the car, its hard to tell if it is rpm
dependent I think it is.  Sound appears to be coming from the right side of
the engine.  If you take some change in your hand and shake it around that is
what the noise sounds like.  I can hear it with the car stationary.  Any
Ideas.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_31.379becac.2bdafc23_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I've been noticing this noise from the car, its hard t=
o tell if it is rpm dependent I think it is.&nbsp; Sound appears to be comin=
g from the right side of the engine.&nbsp; If you take some change in your h=
and and shake it around that is what the noise sounds like.&nbsp; I can hear=
 it with the car stationary.&nbsp; Any Ideas.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_31.379becac.2bdafc23_boundary--