Anti-theft radios

VW can actually pull the code from the serial number on anti-theft radios.
I had to do this on my 99 A3 - as part of the PDI the radio was replaced,
so the code on the radio card that came with the car was bogus.  A call to
my friends at the dealership resulted in the proper code for the radio,
based on the serial number printed on it.

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |