Julie got eaten today

The lights turned red for the black car in front of me. I was eager to feel
some speed and the next chunk of road is a good one.
The guy in front must have noticed the "Itch" I was feeling.
We both took off at the light with me behind him. He floored his car, smoke
from his tail pipe with each shift.
Me in my little old VW kept up with him till 85. He was at least 1/2 a car
in front.
When he backed off I saw that it was  a new Camaro. SR? 5.6.

Damn. Beat by a Chevy. Back to the drawing boards. Maybe a 2L super turbo
charged NOS system for next time. Naaa, just tune the car a bit better  :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com