ND show May 4th

Mark Hausler wrote:

> Who is going this year?  Do we hve a plan for Sat nite
> dinner? Who is coming down friday?

Teulie, Ian Overholt and myself are doing pretty much our usual trek,
leaving OC on Friday night, meeting up with a few on the way (Doty -
where/when we gonna hook up?), spending Friday night at our usual dump
in Lompoc, then blasting up the coast on Saturday morning, arriving
mid-afternoon sometime on Saturday.  TBerk is either hosting a BBQ or if
not we need to figure out something for a Saturday hookup.. haven't
discussed a Santa Cruz Mountains run for Sat but that's always a good
gig too.

We're staying at the previous "official" hotel, the Mariott next to
Great America.  It's not an official hotel this year so should be calm
and safe.. :D

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA