OT: need someone to host software

--0-1734634156-1051151103=:68020

As my school doesn't allow FTP connections, can someone host some drivers for me on their site? I'll grab them tonight, so I only need them hosted for today. Here's the link: http://www.linksys.com/download/driver.asp?dlid=2&osid=5Unfortunately, I'm not positive which card I have and if I leave the computer here in the lounge, I'll lose it. I have one of the 1st three listed, they're small files so could the person host all 3 for me please? Thanks,Dan