Seafoam?

I have successfully force-fed intake cleaner to a CIS engine via the
vacuum port that controls the emissions evap valve- pull the plastic pipe
out of the rubber line and stick it in the jug like a straw - it sucked up
100ml of techron-based autobahn stuff no probs at high idle - smoked like
no-one's business though.

As long as the vacuum port is small enough, it should work for any liquid
you want to suck in there, as long as you can keep the engine running.

Drew