Seafoam?

--part1_1e6.71c42be.2bd4c5cc_boundary

Raffi,
So where in the Bay Area did you find this stuff?  Keep us informed of how it
works.
Thanks.
-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 4/19/03 1:40:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time, flaatr@yahoo.com
writes:

Idle is a little smoother now. The real test of the lifter noise will come
in the morning when the engine is cold. Idle will be better judged after I
refill the tank on pure fuel, I put some in the gas tank too.

--part1_1e6.71c42be.2bd4c5cc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  style=
=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial"=20=
LANG=3D"0">Raffi,<BR>
So where in the Bay Area did you find this stuff?&nbsp; Keep us informed of=20=
how it works.<BR>
Thanks.<BR>
-Dick-<BR>
78 Scirocco<BR>
Original Owner<BR>
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
In a message dated 4/19/03 1:40:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time, flaatr@yahoo.co=
m writes:<BR>
<BR>
Idle is a little smoother now. The real test of the lifter noise will come <=

in the morning when the engine is cold. Idle will be better judged after I <=

refill the tank on pure fuel, I put some in the gas tank too.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e6.71c42be.2bd4c5cc_boundary--