Seafoam?

--=====================_176002267==.ALT

Winchester Auto Parts has it, well not all locations so call first. I found
it at the location in Milpitas. The one in San Jose on Winchester does not
have it.

Observations:
1) Valve tapping when cold last less than 3 seconds after starting... very
cool. Before it would tap from 1 to 5 minutes.

2) Idle seems smoother... I still have a vibration in the motor but that's
something broken :(

3) Oil 1 day later looks black... Can only figure there is still stuff
loosening up in there. I will change the oil again this weekend.

No problems to report. I would recommend this stuff.

-Raffi

At 11:55 PM 4/20/2003 -0400, SailingFC@aol.com wrote:
>Raffi,
>So where in the Bay Area did you find this stuff?  Keep us informed of how
>it works.
>Thanks.
>-Dick-
>78 Scirocco
>Original Owner
>http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/
>

>In a message dated 4/19/03 1:40:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>flaatr@yahoo.com writes:
>
>Idle is a little smoother now. The real test of the lifter noise will come
>in the morning when the engine is cold. Idle will be better judged after I
>refill the tank on pure fuel, I put some in the gas tank too.

--=====================_176002267==.ALT

Winchester Auto Parts has it, well not all locations so call first. I
found it at the location in Milpitas. The one in San Jose on Winchester
does not have it.<br><br>
Observations:<br>
1) Valve tapping when cold last less than 3 seconds after starting...
very cool. Before it would tap from 1 to 5 minutes.<br><br>
2) Idle seems smoother... I still have a vibration in the motor but
that's something broken :(<br><br>
3) Oil 1 day later looks black... Can only figure there is still stuff
loosening up in there. I will change the oil again this
weekend.<br><br>
No problems to report. I would recommend this stuff.<br><br>
-Raffi<br><br>
At 11:55 PM 4/20/2003 -0400, SailingFC@aol.com wrote:<br>
So where in the Bay Area did you find this stuff?&nbsp; Keep us informed
of how it works.<br>
Thanks.<br>
-Dick-<br>
78 Scirocco<br>
Original Owner<br>
In a message dated 4/19/03 1:40:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
flaatr@yahoo.com writes:<br><br>
Idle is a little smoother now. The real test of the lifter noise will
come <br>
in the morning when the engine is cold. Idle will be better judged after
I <br>
refill the tank on pure fuel, I put some in the gas tank