About the Vr6 in a rocco

--part1_142.f6f3f96.2bd04061_boundary

 <<http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=747950>>

For the guy interested in putting a Vr6 in the rocco.  take a look at this
tread and scroll down a little more than halfway the yellow rocco.  Get a
hold of him if you want info he looks like the one to talk to. I mean c'mon
how much heavier is the motor compared to the 16v.  It looks like the sucker
fits in there real nicely with room to spare.  It doesn't look much bigger
than the 16v.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_142.f6f3f96.2bd04061_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"> &lt;&lt;http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3D74=
7950&gt;&gt;<BR>
 <BR>
For the guy interested in putting a Vr6 in the rocco.&nbsp; take a look at t=
his tread and scroll down a little more than halfway the yellow rocco.&nbsp;=
 Get a hold of him if you want info he looks like the one to talk to. I mean=
 c'mon how much heavier is the motor compared to the 16v.&nbsp; It looks lik=
e the sucker fits in there real nicely with room to spare.&nbsp; It doesn't=20=
look much bigger than the 16v.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>