Seafoam?

------------=_1050600840-14696-0

I use that stuff religiously on my motorcycles....after a winter of varnish in the float bowls of the carbs it usually takes less than a 20 mile ride to clean it all out with a good shot of Seafoam in the tank.

As for on our CIS injected cars?  I dunno...never tried it, don't see how it could hurt!

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg

--- message from Brian Wagner <brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net> attached:
------------=_1050600840-14696-0