vibration/shudder at 70 - possible alternatives (other than wheel balance?)

> I am thinking that it could be the sway bar bushings
> or the a-arms bushings that need to be changed

did poly sway bushings and factory a-arm bushings, no change.

my belief/theory is that since our cars sit low, the cvs are collapsed as
far as they can be, to the point of hitting internally. this knocks the
tranny back and forth, taking the car with it, and just happens to hit its
resonance at 70. the resonance isnt perfect, slightly out of tune, causing
the modulation...

does yours modulate like i described? or is it constant?
Al