vibration/shudder at 70 - possible alternatives (other than wheel balance?)

Nope it did this with spider wv 13" , with Konig;s
15x7 with new rubber, and still doing it with
speedline 14" with new rubber as well...

it is not a tire/rim related issue I am pretty sure of
it, Oh yeah add change bearings, cv joint, shocks and
springs, ball joint and tied rods...

I am thinking that it could be the sway bar bushings
or the a-arms bushings that need to be changed (small
bumps would cause because of deterioration of the
bushing a "loose" vibration....

I have the same problem on the prowler and I will know
soon anought as I change the bushings for poly's on
a-arms, and new sway bar bushings (oem)...