vibration/shudder at 70 - possible alternatives (other than wheel balance?)

HOw about flat spots? I have at least one tire with a flat spot on my Cut'
and she likes to shake between 76-80mph. Just a thought.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)