vibration/shudder at 70 - possible alternatives (other than wheel balance?)

Hell if I know...

I have the same problem, and I have changed everything
ball joint, complete tie rods/& ends, rebalance
(underload tire balance) have hub centric shims, done
2 alignmnet to make sure, (second one came out
perfect)
but camber was in need to be fixed (need camber strut
kit for that) Half shafts are new (rebuilt).

all I can think at this point is that it is the camber
(left is negative 2, right is positive 3)

whatcha think ?