Mirror swap... grrr, previous body mechanic.

Well, my passenger side power mirror didn't work, so I replaced it with one a fellow lister sold me.  I took the door apart, and to my delight (sarcasm), the current mirror was a manual mirror.  I kinda thought it looked a little different!  Anyway, no big deal, just put in the new mirror, right?  Um, the factory harness for the power mirror is gone.  So my question is, where can I find these wires under the dash?  I doubt they took the trouble to take apart the other door and remove the entire harness to the other mirror, so I'm guessing it's hanging under there somewhere, but I can't find it.  Thx.