From: "Ryan H" <rhock99@epix.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2003 11:56 PM
Subject: Mirror swap... grrr, previous body mechanic.

> Well, my passenger side power mirror didn't work, so I replaced it with
one a fellow lister sold me.  I took the door apart, and to my delight
(sarcasm), the current mirror was a manual mirror.  I kinda thought it
looked a little different!  Anyway, no big deal, just put in the new mirror,
right?  Um, the factory harness for the power mirror is gone.  So my
question is, where can I find these wires under the dash?  I doubt they took
the trouble to take apart the other door and remove the entire harness to
the other mirror, so I'm guessing it's hanging under there somewhere, but I
can't find it.  Thx.