Crossmember brace install

In a message dated 04/19/2003 9:03:47 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
brads@mindspring.com writes:

I will have to double check my records, but I am 99% certain that one was
replaced within a few thousand miles ago. The vibration was horrible when I
got it back, and I told the shop who did it(didnt have a place to work on
cars at the time), to make sure ALL of the mounts were aligned properly,
which seemed beyond them. Had another person look at it, they got rid of a
lot of the vibration, which is why I thought they were all lined up
properly. Guess it couldnt hurt to re examine all of them though, thanks
for the suggestion.

Brad

Some idiot shops will put the mounts in upside down and they don't isolate
vibration very well that way.

Tom in Tucson
88 16 V Scirocco  80 Scirocco S  80 Scirocco  79 Scirocco  76 Scirocco FSP
Project
 The Slowest, Rustiest, Crappiest and worst looking scirocco(s) in all of
Tucson!
www.area-53.com
Armor Door Plates - $42.95 shipped to the lower 48