best adhesive for trim?

Yes, 3M makes a very strong double sided adhesive for outdoor use.  It's
about 1" wide, "holds up to five pounds" (err, how much is needed to
hold up five pounds?)  Anyway, I used it all along the bottom of the
factory 16v airdam to hold up another airdam, that I removed.  Let's
just say most of that shit is STILL stuck to the bottom of the factory
airdam.  It's pretty hardcore.

Available in the paint section of Home Depot.

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20