[tech] new tie rods question

Alright reinstalling new non-ps steering rack in place and I have measure
the proper distances from rack to inner tie rod and I have set the nut
properly, Bentley called for a D6 Threadlock compound to make sure it does
not get loose from the rack end, now my question, is that blue thread lock
or red thread lock?

next question is, the Bentley indicates to tightened the rack end not to
37lbs/in , now how in heck do you get that pressure done? I am used to using
a clicker ratchet with indicator, but in this case it would have to be a
wrench?? or do I just put all my weight on it until I cannot move it
anymore?