Seafoam?

Well I'm not running an oxy sensor but I'll let you know what the results
are.  Anybody seen this stuff in a Canadian store anywhere?  I checked all
my flaps and they've never heard of it.  Most of them were born yesterday so
I checked all the shelves, to no avail.  Cambodian Tire? nope. hmmmm..

Vince