From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Euroroc II
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 11:47 PM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Megasquirt: group buy / assemble ?

I'm intrigued... I might be in on this but probably build my own.

Can some one, Dan perhaps, run down the basics of how to tune the MS on
NA car. I'm wondering if it would still pass smog CO and HC out the
pipe. A
clean install and a not so bright testing facility it might just get
thru
visual.

How does it idle? closed loop i.e. ISV or other control.

-RGK-