Tranny questions

Well, I got to check what tranny I have this wknd. Its a 2H? A guy told me
at the autoX that thats what I wanted. My thinking is that its a torquey
tranny and I can take the car way upstairs and it will still pull. Am I on
the right page here?

My other question is whats the part # for the speedo gear and where is it
located so I can check it because it is off. But i think it might be the
speedo itself as it gets proportionally off as I speed up. IE in town its
reasonably close @40 it reads about 15 fast and @ 55 it reads close to 30
fast.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)