Megasquirt: group buy / assemble ?

Do we have to get new injectors for this project or can we just use the ones
in our cars now. I'm running a 1.8L 8V, just tryin to play a little with it.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)