High oil temps?

Daun, it sounds like you may have a higher than normal resistance on the
oil temp circuit.  Check the connector on the oil temp sender (likely on
top of the oil filter flange) and clean/replace if necessary.  The factory
wires are pretty small, and it doesn't take much corrosion before the
guage starts to climb.

Drew