Great News!

Hey Tberk

Thanks for the tips yo! Would you happen to know what clutch we should use?
The new motor still has a flywheel on it, and the current setup is all
intact, but we'd defenately like to upgrade to a good clutch.

BTW - you should see this car!  saw it again yesterday and wow!  Aside from
the motor, the car is just perfect.  I've never seen mars red look so good.
Pics still coming...

Thanks,

Vince