From: Elijah R [mailto:nicadimus@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 8:57 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: WOT:New Knight Rider Movie

As I recall, there was a thread the worked into a talk about KnightRider,
This morning I found this on CNN ...

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- The 1980s television series "Knight Rider"
and its crime-busting, talking car are revving up for the big screen.
The drama starred David Hasselhoff as Michael Knight, owner of the high-tech

Pontiac Trans Am known as K.I.T.T. The car's voice was supplied by William
Daniels.
The film is planned as an action comedy, Daily Variety reported Monday.
This time, Hasselhoff will serve as executive producer for the Revolution
Studios project, the trade paper said. Glen A. Larson, who created the TV
show, is among the producers.
It's not yet known who will star in the film.

.... Action Comedy???? I think I wait on the New Battlestar in December, on
Sci-fi lol.

Elijah
86 16v