Its a sad day.

>Who was given fault? if it was not you then you can fight the other guys
>insurance and demand they fix it no matter the cost.
>
>-Raffi

Per his description of the accident, he would be responsible for his own
damage, despite lousy drivers that cut in and out of traffic.  (he _could_
have been cited for "following too closely for conditions" or something like
that, if the cop wanted to give him a hard time) He would only have to buy
his car back if he carried collision coverage on the vehicle.  If not, the
insurance company could care less, and he can fix it as he has time and $$.

If he does carry collision, what he should do is see what the ins. co. would
offer him as the value of the vehicle (pre-accident) and if the cost of the
parts to repair it would be less, (which I imagine it would)  It might be
more worth the time to reach a settlement of sorts for an amount slightly
less than what they would offer, and you wouldn't have to buy it back.  That
way you wouldn't have to get an "R" title.

Hope this helps a bit..

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"